My name is Andrea and I love to cook and experiment in the kitchen. I am a newlywed who loves to make meals for my husband as well as our friends & family. I am a complete amateur but I thought it would be fun to keep track of what I make and share my recipes. Bon Appetit!

Friday, February 8, 2008

Valentine Balls of Love

These are so easy, so tasty and very cute little things! They are a delightful little addition to any party or holiday. It's pretty tough to go wrong with Oreo Cookies and cream cheese. I was first introduced to them by my Aunt Julie around the Christmas holidays. She topped them with crushed candy cane. You can decorate them for any season, party or holiday!

Oreo Balls

1 package Oreo Cookies
1 80z package cream cheese, softened
1 package white chocolate chips

Grind Oreo cookies in food processor in batches until they are all finely ground. Add softened cream cheese and beat or mix well. Roll the Oreo and cream cheese into small balls and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.

Melt the white chocolate in microwave or over a double broiler until melted and smooth. Stick a toothpick in the bottom of each of the chilled Oreo balls and dip the top in the melted chocolate. Decorate as desired.

Enjoy!

No comments: