My name is Andrea and I love to cook and experiment in the kitchen. I am a newlywed who loves to make meals for my husband as well as our friends & family. I am a complete amateur but I thought it would be fun to keep track of what I make and share my recipes. Bon Appetit!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Football Food??


We were headed out to a friends house for a Seahawk playoff game and I had made nothing to take. I hate to go anywhere empty handed but I didn't want to go to the store. After some pantry searching I realized I had all the ingredients for a cheeseball but I was having a hard time thinking a cheeseball was football food. Regardless I got to work and came up a cheeseball/football! It was easy, and a hit as usual. I guess you can't go wrong with a bunch of men and a ball of cheese!

Cheeseball

1 jar Roka Blue Cheese
1 jar Old English Cheese
2 8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 T minced onion
1 T Worcestershire
1/2 cup chopped walnuts

Mix everything together and form a ball. Roll ball in the walnuts. Refrigerate until firm. Serve with crackers.

1 comment:

sleedom said...

Your mother made the orzo salad and I loved it. The web sit is looking great.
Love Dad